Experience the perfect blend of timeless allure and a prime location in Randolph, NJ at the
Buckingham Townhome Community. This exceptional place offers an ideal setting to call home, raise a family, unwind, and embrace the joys of life. Recently recognized by Money Magazine as one of the best places to live in the country, Randolph rests in Morris County, NJ, approximately 40 miles west of New York City. With its close proximity to modern conveniences, this community caters to the needs and desires of today's lifestyles.
- A Fabulous collection of 2-3 Bedroom
Townhomes with 2.1-3.1 Baths and 1 Car Garage in Randolph, NJ
- Located in an Convenient area.
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- Four Models to choose from ranging from 1729 sq ft to
2028 sq ft (excluding Finished Basement)
- 5 +/- Miles to the Dover Train Station for train to New York
- 5 +/- Miles to Downtown Morristown for Restaurants,
Bars, Cafes, Specialty Shops.
- 40 +/- Miles from Manhattan
35 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
Minutes to Shops and Restaurants along Route 10
- 10 +/- miles to The
Rockaway Townsquare Mall
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 46, and Interstates 287 & 80
Families will especially appreciate Randolph Top Rated School
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Buckingham, Randolph, NJ: A Lovely Place to Live
The Buckingham Townhome Community, established in 1995, comprises only 48 townhomes that offer an array of 2-3 bedrooms, 2.1-3.1 baths, and attached 1-car garages. Each home boasts a basement, providing additional space for residents. With four distinct models to choose from, namely Ashley, Bristol, Cambridge, and Dorchester, the interiors are thoughtfully designed to accommodate various homeowner lifestyles.
Nestled amidst lush wooded areas and individual residences, the Buckingham Townhouse Community exudes tranquility and seclusion. The spacious interiors cater to homeowners' needs, while the meticulously maintained landscape ensures privacy for each residence. Residents can socialize with friends and neighbors in this intimate community, as well as enjoy leisurely walks, jogs, or bike rides.
The well-preserved common areas and beautifully landscaped grounds add to the charm of this exceptional enclave of exquisite townhomes. Additionally, residents have the convenience of a community playground, nearby parks, shopping destinations, and entertainment venues.
Buckingham Listings / Homes for Sale
Community Details, Information
- Community Type: Townhomes/Townhouses
- Price Range: $475,000 - $550,000
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Number of Units: 48
- Year Built: 1995
- Amenities: Playground
- Common Features: Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding, Belgium Block Curbing, Balcony/Deck as per plans, 42" Kitchen Cabinets, Elegant Master Baths with Dual Sinks, Soaking Tubs, Full Basements, 9 Feet Ceilings on First Floor, Cathedral Ceilings in most Master Bedrooms, 2 Story Foyers in some plans, Central AC, Gas Heat
- Schools: Randolph Middle School, Randolph High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Minutes from convenient and reliable service from nearby towns of Dover, Morris Plains and Morristown on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City, Close to Major Routes like Routes 10 and 287.
- Fun & Recreation: Minutes to shops and eateries along Route 10 and 46. About 40 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Fabulous Community in Randolph, One of the Best Places to Live according to Money Magazine. Excellent Randolph School System.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.